Mobile internet surfing is gaining ground so more and more businesses are focussing on the mobile Responsive website. Mobile optimization is another area where the developers need to work to match the modern demand. Responsive website design is the today’s need if you want to be competitive. According to the survey, there are more people number of people who are using mobile phones for internet surfing and there is a declining trend in Desktop use. so here we gonna Tell you why your business needs a responsive website.
- Social Media Engagement: Are you a social savvy? Social media is part of marketing strategy and without that, your business cannot grow. in fact, it is the best medium for brand Awareness and increasing user Engagement. People are using mobile phones to visit their sites and any content which didn’t fit well according to your device will frustrate the user and increase the bounce rate.
- Responsive website loads faster: Slow and study doesn’t win the race in today’s world. There are people who will switch to another website if your page doesn’t load up fast. A responsive website generally loads up faster than a desktop view. The longer the visitor wait the higher the chances that he looks elsewhere.
- Better Conversion: According to a study conducted by Google, there is a likelihood that people will return to your website if you have a mobile-friendly site. 74% of the users will return to buy your product and service. There are great chances of conversion if you have a responsive design.
- 80% of the local searches coming from mobile devices: Mobile devices are handy and can be used for anywhere. People are using the mobile device for local searches. There are powerful Android and ios devices which have applications that can be used for conducting research and for the transactional purpose.
Today restaurants are not merely a place for dining or for weekend lunch. These are the centers of the modern world where people are spending their weekends and spend on luxury. Their centers are the drives of growth and provide a good business opportunity for the entrepreneurs. There are various departments in a restaurant from cooking to the customer service all need proper management. A POS software is all that you need for Restaurant management. There are plenty of options available in the market, But what is right for you? how to choose the best? all these Questions comes in your mind when you are looking for a Restaurant management software. So here we have a few suggestions.
1. Management System: Restaurant software is capable to perform multiple operations. It can have various features which help you manage different departments in a restaurant. You can have everything on your dashboard from where you can control the stocks and performance of different departments.
2. Online ordering: Integrate your business website with your POS Software, that help the customers to place order online and track the in-store and online orders from one place. This integration will help you in managing the online orders and quickly send the confirmation to the Customers.
3. Table POS: Most of the leading POS can have table booking system. People can book the tables online and can make payments. This will speed up the work and give the power to the customers to choose the table according to their choice. You can check out the waiting time, and provide the final confirmation to the customers via SMS or email.
4. Cloud-based system: A Cloud-based system provides a remote server from which you can access the data anytime and from anywhere. You can use it from anywhere and it doesn’t require any hardware specification. This software can automatically update to the latest system. while on premises require cost extra.
5. Security: Cloud software is safe to use and is vulnerable to online threats. This system opens up with a security code that is sent to the Registered mail of mobile number which provides great security against online threats. You can make secure payments online with secured and trusted Payment gateways.
We all are aware of the fact that nobody likes overcrowded designs. People like a Simple, clean and neat layout which is easy to understand and is not annoying. These Annoyances can be easily corrected by the developers to make a simplistic design that can better connect with the users. This is the principle which is taught to the developers at Web design Agency Singapore from very long time and is still being used.
Great web designs are easy to understand. In fact, a well-designed website is more credible in sticking the customers to the business. Web designs have a great impact on the User Experience. So here we are sharing 5 Fundamentals that help you keep the quality designs at the forefront.
1. Follow the rules
In the Design class, you are taught the lesson of good layout, beauty elements, Order and symmetry to abide by the rules. But as you advance in the Professional career you are told to alter the rules. There are emerging web technologies which change the layout so that you can adjust the user perspective and add variety.
2. User Images and Icons to communicate when possible
There are some universal icons that the user are trained to respond. A Magnifying glass, house, Floppy disk which are already ingrained in the user’s mind. So try to take advantage of these visual Shortcuts so that people can easily recognize you.
3. Use Color as a design Element, Not as Decoration.
The Color of the website will make or break the User Experience. A Soothing light blur color is often used for website designing because of its cool nature and pink is used for girls centralized theme. Use colors to support the content not as for decorations. If you are using photos the design of the sample should match with the background.
4. Choose fonts that support content
Using fonts is all of your choices, There are thousands of fonts available but choose the one which can be easy to read and go with the design. A nice bold headline font often makes an appeal with Times Roman body content. For the headline, you can use either serif or sans-serif.
5. Help From Others
All right you have got your basic design element, with pretty icons and pictures. Now call other people and ask for their view. This can be instrumental to go from OK website to a Perfect design. You can involve in the online communities to ask for their view and can improve your design.
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Well, yes. That’s true, and it holds true for your website as well.
An effective website is one which draws more customers and effects in conversion. So, you have to make your website worth looking at and Webdesign Singapore provides you the training for the same.
So, here I am writing to let you know the top 6 tricks you can apply to catch your beholder off guard.
Avoid clutter as much as possible. Stack your information properly so that the reader or the visitor finds relevant things first. Give them what they want: at the right time and at the right place.
Your home page is what one lands when they click on the hyperlink or the URL. Thus, you wouldn’t like to show your mess. Instead, show your best and form the best impression ever.
Keep in mind that the readers are wide and varied, but they are also good critics. And the most part of your business depends on them. So, present them with a warm welcome and an easy pathway to get all the relevant information they are looking for.
Web design Company Singapore is keener on maintaining a hierarchy to guide the users in the most efficient manner so as to give them the best services possible. Apart from placing your information properly, you can use colors and contrasts to highlight them too. You can use different sizes for representation. All of this is done purely to keep the visitor enticed to your content.
Ensure that your content has a smooth flow of words that are readable and the reader can easily relate to the same. Avoid using bombastic words; that does not make your content rich, rather the reader gets bored and leaves your page sooner.
Retain a uniform text size and font for your content. Although, you may increase the text size for letters or use different colors and fonts for writing the headings. But avoid overdoing it.
It is found in most researches that the human brain is more into images than texts. Therefore, include pictures and videos in your content to make it richer. Do not include large videos; keep short video clips of your services that you wish to cater. This will grab more users to your website and might also lead to conversions; who knows!
You may have designed every page of your website with utmost care. But what if the user is unable to keep a track of where he wants to go and where he came from? Thus, you should interlink all your web pages by providing links in each of your pages.
Do not make the pages too long as the reader might not scroll down fully. It is better to keep your content crisp and short, unless very much necessary.
It is very important to keep your website mobile-friendly. The whole world is on phone and if you want to reach out to the wider audience, then you have to have your website optimized for the mobile too.
You cannot forget this part when it comes to web designing. This is the most important and the best part of designing your website for brand building. It will help your business grow and extend your services to the end users in a more friendly and convenient way. If you can, then make an app too.
Therefore, keep yourself in place of the user and wear their shoes to understand their mindset. Obviously, use your own too. I’m sure both will work wonders to create the best website ever.
Choosing a Payroll Software is never been easy as there are a lot of Softwares in the market. All these CRM softwares have different Features and are industry specific. Payroll softwares are designed to ease the work of HR and Accountants to make the salaries of the employees. So here we are discussing Few important features that your payroll software must have.
1. Payroll Processing
Payroll processing is a function of the Payroll Software. These systems offer integration capabilities such as linking to the Performance management system, leave application, Attendance, Pay rate etc. All these Softwares saves a lot of time in the payroll Processing and make the Task easier.
2. Direct Bank transfer
This feature is a win-win for both the employee and the HR department. Transferring payment directly to the employee’s bank account will shed the chances of paycheck loss and fraud. It saves the company time and offers better management of Cash to the employees.
3. Tax Calculations
Payroll software are often capable of calculating the taxes and automatically Deduct the amount from the total pay. It avoids the risk of human error and additionally pre-fill the tax form based on employees payroll information that is already available in the system.
4. Accounting integration
With all other integrations, this software is integrated well with the Payroll software. This can serve both the Accounting and HR teamwork. It minimizes the chances of miscalculations, incorrect data entry, and payroll woes.
Invoicing is presumably a standout amongst the most difficult record maintaining tasks that bring a worry to business people. Chasing after customers and making sure that all bills are paid to require multi-entrusting record-keeping capabilities. For these consistent tasks to be easier, moving to online invoicing software is a magnificent decision for associations.
Online invoice software fixes these sorts of issues and making it brisk or simple to convey invoices and track them. Turning to online billing can diminish your costs and speed up payments. So, let’s discuss the features of the online invoicing software.
1. Each Record Is Secured In The Cloud
Now do not take stress over losing invoices or customer data. Each record and data is automatically saved and stored online. Simply sign in to online invoice account and everything you have to start billing your client is right at fingerprint.
2. Use Invoice Templates
There is no requirement to keep on utilizing the same invoices. Sometimes we want to add some identity to our invoice but to do not spend the time and energy to make one from scratch.
In those circumstances, we can utilize online billing software, for instance, QuickInvoicer has various invoice templates to choose from.
3. Less Paperwork
As we know, online invoice software deals with every record online so do not need to struggle with paperwork.
With a good service, as a merchant, invoices can be filter by days, payment status or client and download or print them so you can send them to your clients or accountant.
4. Secure All Your Data
The invoice billing software works by saving all your information online. But, if you do not use the proper service, that information can be stolen.
QuickInvoicer usually backs up the record and utilizes 256-bit AES SSL encryption for extra protection. That is especially robust encryption so strong, in fact, that it would take someone, with the world’s fastest computer, 1 billion years to break the code.
5. Faster Payments
If an invoice is received by hand, the payment takes lots of time. Fonbell Solution developed online billing software which helps to speed up payment method by providing clients with various payment options such as online payment option or offline payment option.
Welcome to our web development blog!
We are professional web design and development company in Singapore offering services e-commerce solution, mobile app development, CRM software development, Search Engine Optimization, etc.
We specialize in business management software solution i.e online appointment system, restaurant pos software queue management system, online billing software with professional developers. I’d love to answer questions and help anyone trying to manage their business with software or thinking about it.
We decided to start a blog to share ideas, tips, and our experience.
Love to see your comments on my posts!